Vintage Flyer Media LLC publishes books that focus on an earlier era. Each of our books contain classic vintage photographs that were once distributed in a press release. Most press release photographs were thrown away, some were locked away and forgotten for decades.
The Vintage Flyer Media LLC archive of original photographs reignites the excitement that these photographs brought to the public years ago. Our books are available on Amazon.com, historical catalogs and through this website with free shipping and through a variety of museums and online catalogs across the country. Some locations are listed and linked below. All of our books are printed in the U.S.A.
Upcoming meet the author talks and book signings:
- Wilton, CT: Gilbert & Bennett Cultural Center: Postponed for snow - new date to be posted
- West Hartford, CT: Noel Webster Historical Society, March 7 www.noahwebsterhouse.org/programs/public/
- Danbury, CT: Danbury Museum & Historical Society, March 30
- Birmingham, AL: Rocky Ridge Retirement Center April 12
- Oxford, CT: Oxford Historical Society, May 5th @ 3 pm No charge to members
- New Fairfield, CT: New Fairfield Senior Center, May 18th
- East Haven CT: Hagman Memorial Library, May 29th 2 pm
- Ridgefield, CT: The Women - Art Exhibit, Ridgefield Guild of Artists; Photographs and author's talk May 18-June 23
- Redding, CT: Meadow Ridge Senior Living, June 6th, 11 am
- West Hardford, CT: Noel Webster Historical Society, June 6th 7:30 pm
Some of the locations where you can purchase our books locally -
Fife & Drum Gift Shop House of Books - Kent
EAA Warbird Museum Wings Over Miami 1940 Air Terminal Museum U.S. Air Force Museum
Centex Wing Air Museum Aviation World ORD Aviation Museum of New Hampshire
Historic Aviation Catalog Sherman Old Store Alaska Aviation Museum
Classic Rotor Museum American Airpower Museum
Please purchase your books from our website, our retailers or via Amazon.com.
Nickolai Sikorsky speaking to a group in aviation enthusists at the Sherman Historical Center during the book signing and talk for Helicopter Evolution.